Invite your classroom to an adventure on the water. The Fairway Gorge Paddling Club (FGPC) offers flexible schedules and on-water experiences tailored to your class group’s specific needs, interests and abilities.
We can accommodate groups of 10 to 160 youth for one-time and multi-session bookings. We supply the safety equipment and staff, PFDs, paddles and qualified coaches. We offer dragon boat and kayak experiences, and can combine them for multi-sport adventures.
Please complete this online form to let us know what kind of adventure your group is looking for. The summers fill up fast, so we encourage schools to book as early as they can for the best date selections.
DRAGON BOAT GROUP ADVENTURES
- All dragon boat bookings are for one and a half hours.
- The minimum number of paddlers is 16 and maximum 22.
- Maximum number of boats that can be booked for one session is 8.
- FGPC provides a coach and steersperson.
- FGPC requires a minimum of one adult chaperone/teacher for every ten participants in school bookings.
- 1 Dragon Boat: $160 ($8 to $10 per person)
OCEAN KAYAK GROUP ADVENTURES
- All group bookings are for two hours.
- The minimum number of paddlers is 6.
- Cost is per person.
- FGPC permits one free chaperone/teacher for every ten participants in school bookings.
- FGPC provides one guide for every 7 registrants.
- FGPC guides provide safety coverage and accompany groups at all times.
- The maximum number of participants is 24, with a minimum of one chaperone per 10 students.
- Rate: $20 per student