The 2016 Canada Dry Victoria Dragon Boat Festival takes place in downtown Victoria’s Inner Harbour on August 13-14.
Paddlers’ Village and all other Festival activities are located conveniently at Ship Point, at 900 Wharf Street.
CLICK HERE to download the FGPC Dragon Boat Festival Rules and Regulations.
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2016) for Local teams (Vancouver Island): $1,210 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2016) for Visiting teams: $1,000 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2016) for Local teams (Vancouver Island): $1,325 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2016) for Visiting teams: $1,150 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- International teams (outside of continental North America): Fees waived
- Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
- Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday July 15.
- Please complete and submit the online form below. Scroll down to complete the form, and click on the blue “Submit” button to transmit the information to us.
- Once you have submitted your registration form, you will receive an email with instructions and links to group and individual waivers, team bio, and roster forms.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 15% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is July 15, 2016. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns about this registration process, we’ll be happy to walk you through it — send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you!