Welcome to the 19th Annual Fairway Gorgefest!
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Location: Fairway Gorge Paddling Club, 2940 Jutland Road, Victoria BC.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of our Parking and Tent Locations for the Festival.
CLICK HERE to download the FGPC Dragon Boat Festival Rules and Regulations.
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, July 28, 2017 your crew will be waitlisted.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Local teams (Vancouver Island) is $600 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams is $550 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Local teams is $650 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams is $600 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
- Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday July 28.
- Please Click Here to go to our new online registration system.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 15% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is July 28, 2017. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns about this new registration process, we’ll be happy to walk you through it — send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you!