Save on Foods presents the 14th Annual Nanaimo Dragon Boat Festival July 7-9, 2017, at the spectacular Maffeo Sutton Park.
CLICK HERE to download the FGPC Dragon Boat Festival Rules and Regulations.
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, June 16, 2017 your crew will be waitlisted.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Local teams*: $1,210 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams**: $1,000 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Local teams*: $1,325 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams**: $1,150 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- International teams (outside of continental North America): Fees waived
*Local: All of Vancouver Island
**Visiting: Not on Vancouver Island — sea or air transit required to get to Festival
Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday June 16.
- Please Click Here to go to our new registration system.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 15% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is June 16, 2017. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns about this registration process, we’ll be happy to walk you through it — send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you!