2019 OUTRIGGER RACES
- WINTER 2018/2019 FGPC SMALL BOAT RACE SERIES
- When: Every first Saturday of the month at 1 pm
- Location: FGPC Docks
- Cost: $5 per paddler per race
- Prize for overall winner after the winter series (March 2nd) and hot soup/coffee included at each race
- Register now for just one race or any number!
- CLICK HERE to register
- V12-TO-V21 – 2 February 2019 (Saturday)
- KAN-U-HAKIT – 3 March 2019 (Sunday)
- BROTCHIE REACH – 4 May 2019 (Saturday)
- BROTCHIE SMALL BOAT – 5 May 2019 (Sunday)
- 13.5 km downwind race
- Registration for small boat distance races from 9-10am on Race morning; $20 per paddler (OC1, OC2, SUP, surfski)
- Race start at 10 am
- Race course to be determined by race director based on conditions on Sunday morning
- WETDASHE – 16 -17 November 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
- 12km & 24km full dock change relay races
- fundraiser for men’s health
- Registration Fees: $420 per crew including GST ($35 per paddler for 12 paddlers); up to 18 paddlers may participate per crew at an additional charge of $35 per paddler.
- Registration opens soon.
- Click here for 2018 results
FGPC OFFERS OUTRIGGER PROGRAMS, clinics and events for novice, recreational and competitive paddlers. FGPC is the home of “Cold Water Ohana,” our extended family of outrigger paddlers of all ages and abilities.
Please call or email to register. The fall/winter season runs from 1 September to 31 March. Browse our programs and register today.