WETDASHE OC6 RACE (Relay races) – fundraiser for Movember Campaign and the Victoria Prostate Centre
Entry fee is $420 including GST (based on donation of $35 per paddler (X 12 = $420) per crew), includes t-shirt.
18 November 2017 (Saturday)
- 12km & 24km full dock change relay races
- fundraiser for Movember and men’s health
- Suggested roster is 9 to 12 paddlers although more is permitted, maximum 3 men in the boat at any time, no restriction for women.
- All participants must have an online waiver on file with FGPC (or complete a waiver before the event).
- Stern(s) must be confident to navigate a close course with multiple buoy turns.
WETDASHE 2017 is sold out! 18 November should be an exciting day of racing!
- All registered crews will be contacted well in advance with their heat and race times.
- Participating team rosters will require an email address for each participant. We will contact your paddlers directly to have them complete a digital waiver if necessary. Any paddler who has completed an FGPC waiver so far in 2017 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.
- Any crew that does not provide a complete, waivered roster (last minute changes excluded) by November 11 will be charged an additional 15% admin fee ($63 incl GST), payable on race day, to compete in this event.
- The event’s race schedule and 2017 sponsors are listed below.