Fairway Gorge Paddling Club is pleased to offer a Pre-Christmas Multi-Race Combo Package until December 15 only!
We are inviting the first 10 of our returning teams to take advantage of special savings for the 2019 Racing Season. Teams (including our FGPC independent crews) must register and pay all fees no later than December 15, 2018.
This promotional offer cannot be used in combination with other offers, and is not intended for FGPC club crews as existing club crew programs have built-in incentives that exceed this promotion.
This combo package is open to mixed and women’s crews and includes registration to the following events:
- 15th Annual FGPC Super Sprints, Sunday May 26, 2019
- Quick and crazy, these 250M sprints give you a chance to showcase all the early season work you put in.
- 20th Annual Fairway Gorge Festival, Saturday June 15, 2019
- This is a 1-day 500M Dragon Boat Festival for women’s and mixed teams. Each team with compete in a heat, semi-final and final.
- 25th Annual Victoria Dragon Boat Festival, August 9, 10, and 11, 2019
- The 25th annual Canada Dry Victoria Dragon Boat Festival is one of Victoria’s most spectacular summer festivals and the only dragon boat festival in Canada to take place in a working harbour. Races are 500M, with heats, semis, and finals over a weekend.
Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis;
Fee are as follows for the first 10 teams registering for either package before December 15, 2018
- Local teams (Vancouver Island): $2310 including GST (a savings of $450)
- Visiting teams: $2000 including GST (a savings of $450)
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$100 per staff person for one day events and $150 per staff person for the Victoria Dragon Boat Festival).
Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is one month before the specific Festival. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns about this registration process, we’ll be happy to walk you through it — send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you!
Registration and Payment
- Complete the form and Click on the “Buy Now” button below to pay your registration fee by credit card.
- Paid up crews will receive a roster form closer to the event date. All paddlers are required to complete a FGPC online waiver before competing in any of these events. Once the waiver is completed, the paddler will not be required to complete an additional waiver for subsequent events.