Welcome to the 15th Annual Fairway Gorge Super Sprints!
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Location: Fairway Gorge Paddling Club, 2940 Jutland Road, Victoria BC.
Fairway Gorge Super Sprints is the first FGPC Festival of the season, and is always a great way to begin a year of Dragon Boat Racing. Quick and crazy, these 250M sprints give you a chance to showcase all the work you’ve put into training so far this year!
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, May 17, 2019 your crew will be waitlisted.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2019) for Local teams (Vancouver Island) is $700 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2019) for Visiting teams is $650 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2019) for Local teams is $750 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2019) for Visiting teams is $700 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$100 per staff person). You may request these closer to the event date and pay separately.
- Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
- Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday May 17, 2019.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is May 10, 2019. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
Registration and Payment
- Complete and Click on the “Buy Now” button below to pay your registration fee by credit card.
- Paid up crews will receive a roster form closer to the event date.
Crews will receive a roster form closer to the event date. All paddlers must have a 2019 FGPC Digital waiver (available after January 1, 2019) on file. Any paddler who has already completed an FGPC waiver in 2019 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.