Click above to open document
The 15th Annual Fairway Gorge Super Sprints is now sold out!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
Sunday May 26, 2019
Location: Fairway Gorge Paddling Club, 2940 Jutland Road, Victoria BC.
Fairway Gorge Super Sprints is the first FGPC Festival of the season, and is always a great way to begin a year of Dragon Boat Racing. Quick and crazy, these 200M sprints give you a chance to showcase all the work you’ve put into training so far this year!
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, May 17, 2019 your crew will be waitlisted.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2019) for Local teams (Vancouver Island) is $700 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2019) for Visiting teams is $650 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2019) for Local teams is $750 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2019) for Visiting teams is $700 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$100 per staff person). You may request these closer to the event date and pay separately.
- Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
- Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday May 17, 2019.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is May 10, 2019. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.