|Click here for the Race Information Package:
||Click here for the Race Schedule (V2):
Welcome to the 14th Annual Fairway Gorge Super Sprints!
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Location: Fairway Gorge Paddling Club, 2940 Jutland Road, Victoria BC.
Fairway Gorge Super Sprints is the first FGPC Festival of the season, and is always a great way to begin a year of Dragon Boat Racing. Quick and crazy, these 250M sprints give you a chance to showcase all the work you’ve put into training so far this year!
- Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, May 18, 2018 your crew will be waitlisted.
- Fee are as follows:
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Local teams (Vancouver Island) is $700 including GST
- Early Bird (until April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams is $650 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Local teams is $750 including GST
- Regular (after April 15, 2017) for Visiting teams is $700 including GST
- Junior teams 50% discount off current fee
- FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$100 per staff person).
- Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
- Please complete and submit the form below no later than Friday May 18.
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is May 11, 2018. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
Crews will receive a roster form closer to the event date, which will include an email address for each participant. All paddlers must have a 2018 FGPC Digital waiver on file. Any paddler who has already completed an FGPC waiver in 2018 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.