Registration for the 2019 Festival is now open (to register, see below)!
It’s WET. It’s WILD. It’s a weekend of fun for the entire family!
Save on Foods presents the 17th Annual Nanaimo Dragon Boat Festival July 5-7, 2019, at the spectacular Maffeo Sutton Park.
CLICK HERE to download the FGPC Dragon Boat Festival Rules and Regulations.
The Nanaimo Dragon Boat Festival can be used as a DBC national qualifier; ask the registrar for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis; if registration fills before the Friday, June 14, 2019 your crew will be waitlisted.
Maximum number of crews to be registered is 72.
Local (Vancouver Island)
Early Bird (until April 15, 2019): $1,360 including GST
Regular (after April 15, 2019): $1,475 including GST
Visiting (Continental North America – transit by air or ship is required to attend)
Early Bird (until April 15, 2019): $1,150 including GST
Regular (after April 15, 2019): $1,300 including GST
50% discount off current fee
International teams (outside of continental North America):
Fairway Gorge Paddling Club Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$150 per staff person for the weekend) and can be requested by contacting us.
Please register early to avoid disappointment. Crew registration payment must be made before registration in this event is confirmed.
Please complete and submit the form below and pay fees using the “Pay Now” button no later than Friday June 14, 2019.
- Online by credit card (or PayPal account) only
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is May 31, 2019. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled or curtailed due to safety reasons.
Registration and Payment
- Complete the form below in its entirety, then click on the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. If successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation.
- Pay for your registration by locating the “Pay Now” box below the form and selecting the appropriate pricing option. You will be redirected to PayPal, where you will be given the choice to pay using your PayPal account or by credit card.
- Once we receive payment, we will request your roster closer to the event date. Any paddler who has completed a Fairway Gorge Paddling Club waiver in 2019 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.
- Once you have submitted your registration in the form above, select the appropriate pricing option below, then click “Pay Now”.
Please note! Do not click on the Pay Now button below unless you have completed and submitted the Registration Form above!