2019 OUTRIGGER RACES
- FGPC Small Boat Race Series Fall-Winter 2019-2020
Cost – $10 per race – $50 for all 7
Last Saturday of each month (Except Dec 14th)
Open to all boats
Must have 3 boats in a category to count for points per race, i.e if 1 person shows up for on a sup they only get participation points but not placement points
Course and Dates – Races start at 1pm
4km Bay – Tillicum (Sept 28th)
4 lap – 1km loops relay (Oct 26th)
Johnson-Tillicum-Bay (Nov 30th)
3km Slalom Course (Dec 14th)
Colville (Jan 25th)
4 lap – 3km relay ( Feb 29th)
V-21 (Mar 28th)
- CLICK HERE to register
- WETDASHE – 16 -17 November 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
2020 OUTRIGGER RACES
- FGPC V12 – 1 February 2020 (Saturday)
- Double hull (v12) from FGPC’s south dock through Victoria’s Gorge Waterway under the Selkirk Trestle, Tillicum Bridge, Craigflower Bridge and into Portage Inlet and back to the start line, a 9.75km race. It’s a fun middle distance race that’s available to everyone!
- CLICK HERE to register.
- Click here for 2019 results
- KAN-U-HAKIT – 8 March 2020 (Sunday)
- BROTCHIE REACH – 2 May 2020 (Saturday)
- BROTCHIE SMALL BOAT – 3 May 2020 (Sunday)
- 13.5 km downwind race
- Registration for small boat distance races from 9-10 am on Race morning (OC1, OC2, SUP, surfski)
- Race start at 10 am
- Race course to be determined by race director based on conditions on Sunday morning
- WETDASHE – 14 -15 November 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
- 12km & 24km full dock change relay races
- fundraiser for men’s health
- Registration opening soon.
- Click here for 2018 results
FGPC OFFERS OUTRIGGER PROGRAMS, clinics and events for novice, recreational and competitive paddlers. FGPC is the home of “Cold Water Ohana,” our extended family of outrigger paddlers of all ages and abilities.
Please call or email to register. The fall/winter season runs from 1 September to 31 March. Browse our programs and register today.