2018 OUTRIGGER RACES
- V12-TO-V21 – 3 February 2018 (Saturday)
- 10.5km double-hull 12-person crew outrigger race that starts at FGPC on the Gorge, heads through Victoria’s inner, middle and outer harbours to buoy V21 just beyond the harbour and returns to the finish line at FGPC.
- Click here for 2018 results
- KAN-U-HAKIT – 4 March 2018 (Sunday)
- BROTCHIE REACH – 5 May 2018 (Saturday)
- BROTCHIE SMALL BOAT – 6 May 2018 (Sunday)
- 13.5km downwind race
- Registration for small boat distance races from 9-10am on Race morning; $20 per paddler (OC1, OC2, SUP, surfski)
- Race start at 10am
- Race course to be determined by race director based on conditions on Sunday morning
- WetDashe – 17 November 2018 (Saturday)
- 12km & 24km full dock change relay races
- fundraiser for Movember and men’s health
- Registration Fees: $420 per crew (Donation of $35 per paddler for crew of 12); up to 18 paddlers may participate per crew
- Registration open soon
- Click here for 2017 results
FGPC OFFERS OUTRIGGER PROGRAMS, clinics and events for novice, recreational and competitive paddlers. FGPC is the home of “Cold Water Ohana,” our extended family of outrigger paddlers of all ages and abilities.
Please call or email to register. The fall/winter season runs from 1 September to 31 March. Browse our programs and register today.