- Saturday, September 21, 2019, 9 am to 3 pm
- 200M course
- 2 Millennium Dragon Boats
- 4 Advantage outrigger canoes
- 2 10pp BUK Dragon Boats
- Tug of war – with the top 16 paddlers
Paddlers will be put into randomized crews with experienced paddlers, sterns and drummers in each rotation. Each subsequent activity they enter will result in re-crewing. Each paddler is allocated points and eventually only about 12 paddlers will be up for final elimination. Ultimately there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winning paddlers.
Cost: $25 donation
The cost includes the following: $10 food, $10 donation to equipment fund, $5 raffle ticket for prizes, including carbon dragon boat and outrigger paddlers (2 top prizes – outrigger or dragon boat as the winner’s choice).
To complete online registration:
- Complete the form below in its entirety, then click on the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the form. This will take you to our Payment Checkout.
- In the checkout process, you will be asked to review and confirm our Terms and Conditions, which include our Waiver of Liability and Participant Code of Conduct (you can preview these documents here). By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are waiving any claims against FGPC and its operations and events, and you are releasing FGPC from any and all liability, loss, damage, expense, and injury or death that may result from my participation or involvement with FGPC programs, activities and events.
- Complete your registration by making your payment using your credit card.